JUICY Oven Baked Chicken Breast sprinkled with a magic simple seasoning then baked until caramelised. It’s simple, fast and incredibly tasty!
4 chicken breasts , 150 – 180g / 5 – 6 oz each
2 tsp olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp dried oregano or thyme , or other herb of choice
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
Finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C (200°C fan).
- Pound chicken to 1.5cm / 0.6″ at the thickest part – using a rolling pin, meat mallet or even your fist (key tip for even cooking + tender chicken).
- Mix Seasoning.
- Line tray with foil and baking / parchment paper. Place chicken upside down on tray. Drizzle chicken with about 1 tsp oil. Rub over with fingers. Sprinkle with Seasoning.
- Flip chicken. Drizzle with 1 tsp oil, rub with fingers, sprinkle with Seasoning, covering as much of the surface area as you can.
- Bake 18 minutes, or until surface is golden per photos and video, or internal temperature is 165°F/75°C using a meat thermometer.
- Remove from oven and immediately transfer chicken to serving plates.
- Wait 3 – 5 minutes before serving, garnished with freshly chopped parsley if desired.
Prep: 5 Minutes – Cook: 18 Minutes – Serves 4